Asparagus Wrapped in Crisp Prosciutto - (The Temper Trap - Trembling Hands)
15 ml olive oil
16 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
16 slices prosciutto
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with olive oil.
2) Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear, starting at the bottom, and spiraling up to the tip. Place the wrapped spears on the prepared baking sheet.
3) Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and shake the pan back and forth to roll the spears over. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, and prosciutto is crisp. Serve immediately.
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
448 (16 ounce) taco sauce
896 g refried beans
12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
255 g shredded Colby cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic, and saute for 5 more minutes. Drain any excess fat, if desired. Mix in the olives, green chile peppers, tomatoes with green chile peppers, taco sauce and refried beans. Stir mixture thoroughly, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 4 quart casserole dish. Cover with a layer of tortillas followed by more meat mixture, then a layer of cheese. Repeat tortilla, meat, cheese pattern until all the tortillas are used, topping off with a layer of meat mixture and cheese.
4) Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.